Hawthorn’s seat return program allows reserved seat holders who are unable to attend home games to return their reserved seat to be put up for resale. If your seat is successfully resold to another patron, you will be awarded a credit towards your 2022 Membership.
Please note, Seat Return will not be available for Round 20 v Brisbane Lions at UTAS Stadium.
- To return your seat for eligible games, please contact the membership team by calling 13000 HAWKS (42957) between 9am and 4:30pm, Monday to Friday. Otherwise, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your seat has been returned for a match, it cannot be retrieved to use for this match and your membership card will be deactivated for this game.
- A credit towards your 2022 membership will only be awarded if your reserved seat is successfully resold through Ticketmaster. There is no guarantee that a seat returned for resale will be sold.
- If a credit is awarded to you, it can only be used on the following season’s membership and it is non-transferable.
- Return credits are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- You will be notified via email if your seat has successfully been resold.
- If your 2021 membership is complimentary or discounted, you are ineligible for a credit award. This includes AFL Club Support Discounts, Introductory Offers and Free Upgrades.
- Below is a full list of credits applicable. Credit denominations are equal to 25% of the daily ticket price of your seat sold via Ticketmaster.
- Hawthorn Football Club’s decision on issuance of seat return credits are final and cannot be contested.