Hawthorn’s seat return program allows reserved seat holders who are unable to attend home games to return their reserved seat for resale to give another Hawks member or fan the opportunity to sit in a great seat! If your seat is successfully resold to another patron, you will be awarded a credit towards your 2021 Membership.
- To return your seat you must login online to your MyHawks account with your email address and Password. Members can also return their seat by calling 1300 042 957. Seat return instructions can be found here
- Once your seat has been returned, it cannot be retrieved to use for this match and your membership card will be deactivated for this game.
- A credit towards your 2021 membership will only be awarded if your reserved seat is successfully resold through Ticketek/Ticketmaster. There is no guarantee that a seat returned for resale will be sold.
- If a credit is awarded to you it can only be used on the following season’s membership and it is non-transferable.
- Return credits are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- You will be notified via email if your seat has successfully been resold.
- If your 2020 membership is complimentary or discounted, you are ineligible for a credit award.
- A full list of credits will be released when the 2020 fixture is announced in October.
- Hawthorn Football Club's decision on seat return credits are final and cannot be contested.