The following applies to Hawthorn Football Club members who reside interstate:
- Members (excluding 3-game, TAS 5-game, Vic Regional, GA Hawks Heroes, Auskick Junior Membership, Hawks Insider, International Digital, Baby Hawk and Toddler Hawk membership types) have the opportunity to obtain one (1) complimentary ticket including a reserved seat per member, per season for a game played in their state (ACT members have access to games played in NSW). Interstate Gold members receive one (1) guaranteed ticket per member per season.
- Hawthorn Football Club is allocated a limited number of tickets to each interstate venue. More often than not, it is expected that the request for tickets will exceed this allocation. Should this be the case, a ballot process will be implemented and booking forms will be drawn randomly. Those members who are not successful will be contacted. Ticket(s) will be made available to download prior to the match through your MyHawks account.
- Should a ballot system be required; the following priority system will be implemented - 1. Interstate Gold; 2. All other 2020 members (except 3-game, TAS 5- game, Vic Regional, GA Hawks Heroes, Hawks Insider, International Digital, Toddler Hawks and Baby Hawk membership types). Group bookings will not be split during the ballot process.
- Seats will be allocated by Hawthorn Football Club. Any requests for seating will be considered but cannot be guaranteed.
- Only one booking form per group request will be accepted and entered into the ballot.
- To enter the ballot, members must follow the instructions set-out in their booking application form. All booking forms must be received by Hawthorn Football Club by the nominated cut-off date that appears on the booking form.
- Some states may see two matches played, depending on the fixture. However, members will only be able to apply for one (1) of these matches, except if the club’s allocation of tickets has not been exhausted immediately following the set cut-off date. Hawthorn Football Club may make a special release of tickets in their allocation for other members to purchase.
- Should more than one match be played in a state during the season, Interstate Gold members must select one match on their booking form.
- Booking forms will not be approved if a member is in arrears with payment for their 2020 membership.
- Depending on ticket availability, guest ticket purchases may be allowed. Members must indicate on their booking form their intention to purchase guest tickets. Members will be contacted by email approximately six weeks prior to the game if they are successful or not. Limit of 1 guest ticket per member.
- Should Guest tickets be available, bookings that include guest tickets will be provided a nominated cut-off date to opt out of this purchase. If guest tickets are cancelled after this cut-off date, a refund of the ticket cost may not be available.
- Should a junior member require an adult to accompany them to the game, a guest ticket can be requested on the Interstate Booking form. If a ballot is required, the junior member is not guaranteed a ticket. The club will not be held responsible if a junior member receives a single allocation without the club being notified of this request.
- Tickets are not transferrable and cannot be sold. Any tickets that are sold or attempted to be sold will be cancelled.
- If your ticket is no longer required, contact the Membership Department on 13000 HAWKS (42957) to return your ticket.
- Interstate Gold members who wish to sit with non- Interstate Gold members must be aware that these members are not guaranteed a ticket. Should a non- Interstate Gold member be unsuccessful in a ballot, the Interstate Gold member will still be allocated a ticket.
- All members will be notified by email approximately two weeks prior to the match with information on ballot results.
- In 2020, all Interstate tickets will be e-Ticketed. You must supply an email address at the time of your booking. Instructions on how to download your ticket for the match will be emailed to the group organizer approximately 2 weeks before the match.
- Members with a Victorian address will not be allocated tickets for an interstate match. To be eligible for a ticket to an Interstate Match the member must hold an address outside of Victoria.