For AFL interstate matches, eligible members will have access to one (1) ticket to a game played in their state.
The following applies to Hawthorn Football Club members who reside interstate:
- Members (excluding Emergency Services, 3-game, TAS 4-game, TAS 5-game, Vic Regional, GA Hawks Heroes, Auskick Junior Membership, Hawks Insider, all Non-Access membership types) have the opportunity to obtain one (1) complimentary ticket including a reserved seat per member, per season for a game played in their state (ACT members have access to games played in NSW).
- Hawthorn Football Club is allocated a limited number of tickets to each interstate venue. More often than not, it is expected that the request for tickets will exceed this allocation. Should this be the case tickets will be allocated on a first in, first served basis via the relevant ticketing agents.
- Interstate Gold members are guaranteed access to a ticket to a match played in their state. Information will be provided to members closer to the match.
- Eligible Members will be required to redeem their tickets via a ticket redemption process through the relevant ticketing agent.
- Information regarding matches played in your state will be communicated to eligible members once details of the ticketing on-sale are confirmed.
- Some states may see two matches played, depending on the fixture. However, members will only be able to apply for one (1) of these matches. Hawthorn Football Club may make a special release of tickets in their allocation for other members to purchase if the allocation has not been exhausted.
- Barcodes will not be active if a member is in arrears with payment for their 2024 membership.
- Depending on ticket availability, guest ticket purchases may be allowed.
- Should a junior member require an adult to accompany them to the game, you must contact the Membership Department prior to the ticketing on-sale.
- Tickets are not transferrable and cannot be sold. Any tickets that are sold or attempted to be sold will be cancelled.
- Interstate Gold members who wish to sit with non-Interstate Gold members forfeit their right to a guaranteed ticket and must redeem a ticket via the ticketing on-sale.
- To be eligible for a ticket to an interstate match, the member must hold an address outside of Victoria.
- If an interstate member chooses to use their ticket whilst they are travelling or visiting another state (excluding VIC and TAS), this will mean that their interstate ticketing entitlement has been redeemed and they will not be able to access another interstate ticket.