To recognise the selfless contribution the Emergency Services (ES) makes to our community and to celebrate the inaugural ES match, Hawthorn Football Club is offering an exclusive membership, to all Emergency Service workers, with proceeds donated to the Emergency Services Foundation.
Your Emergency Services Membership includes:
- Reserved Seat to the Emergency Services Match, Hawthorn v Collingwood in Round 16 at the MCG
- Gate entry to one additional AFL match of your choice, from the following:
- Round 8 Hawthorn v GWS Giants
- Round 9 Richmond v Hawthorn
- Round 15 Hawthorn v West Coast Eagles
- Round 18 Geelong Cats v Hawthorn
- Round 20 North Melbourne v Hawthorn
- Round 22 Hawthorn v Gold Coast Suns
- Hawthorn Member Rewards including discounted Village Cinema tickets, United Petroleum fuel savings, plus more
Terms and Conditions
Family memberships include 2 adults and up to 4 juniors.
Additional fees and charges may apply.
Entry to all games except round 16 is subject to capacity and may not be guaranteed
When does my membership card arrive?
- Your membership card will arrive 3-4 weeks in the mail, however a PDF copy of your card will be emailed to you in May prior to the Round 8 Hawthorn v GWS game.
- If you would like to attend Round 8 Hawthorn v GWS Giants, please visit the Hawthorn Club Hub located outside Gate 3 on the day of the game.
- If you would like to attend Round 9 Hawthorn v Richmond, please visit the Hawthorn Membership Marquee located outside Gate 5.
Where will my seat be allocated for Round 16?
- Your seat will be allocated to you by our membership team. If you have a specific seating request please call membership on 13000 HAWKS (42957) or email email@example.com
I would like to sit with a group, is this possible?
- Yes you can. Please call the Hawthorn Membership Department on 13000 HAWKS (42957) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of the other members you would like to sit with.
How do I select my additional match?
- For Rounds 8 or 9, please visit the Hawthorn Membership team on matchday to collect a ticket. For Round 8, the Membership team will be located in the Club Hub outside Gate 3. For Round 9, they will be located in the membership marquee outside Gate 5.
- For all other matches, all you need to do is scan you membership card in at a game. Once you have scanned in once it will not allow you to attend any of the other additional matches (excluding Round 16 – all members will have access to this game and their reserved seat).
How do I access my Member Rewards?
- As a member, your member rewards program begins straight away. Check out Member Rewards for more information