Hawks Flexi members will be given exclusive access to reserved seats in Hawthorn’s dedicated Flexi seating area for each MCG home game.
Hawks Flexi members have 2 options on how they choose to attend;
- Reserve seats through Ticketek on level 1, 2 or 4
2. Walk up on game day into our Hawks Flexi bays on level 1 (subject to availability).
Both options allow you to purchase guest passes so you can bring your family and friends.
New in 2019, Hawks Flexi now has a Priority One option for those wanting guaranteed access to a Grand Final ticket should Hawthorn compete. You can find out more about Hawks Flexi Gold here.
How do I book seats for home matches with Hawks Flexi?
- Tickets will go on-sale for the 2019 season in the new year. Once they are on-sale you can book tickets through Ticketek.
Will I have the same reserved seat each week?
- You will not be allocated a specific seat that you need to use at every home game. A Hawks Flexi membership gives to the opportunity to sit on Level 1, 2 or 4 at each home game. If you don't want to commit to pre-booking a seat, our 'walk-up' option allows you to sit in M1 to M3, subject to availability.
Do I have to pay a booking fee?
- Yes. A ticket fee of approximately $2.80 will apply.
Can I buy guest tickets in the Hawks Flexi area?
- Yes. You will be able to buy a nominated number of guest tickets per barcode in the Hawks Flexi area for each home game at the MCG.
Do I have to reserve seats through Ticketek or can I walk up on matchday into this area?
- Reserving your seat online allows you to choose your seat and guarantees your entry. If you decide to show up to the match without pre-booking a ticket, you can walk up into our Hawks Flexi bay however this will be subject to availability.
What access do I receive for replacement games with Hawks Flexi?
- You receive GA access to replacement games.