As part of the Big Member Thank You promotion, selected 2020 Hawthorn members will receive a free booster on their 2021 membership.
Boosters will vary according to the membership type held during the 2020 season and will be communicated to all eligible 2020 members in their 2021 renewal information. Examples of boosters provided include tickets to member events, package upgrades, HawksNest gift packs and memberships for friends and family.
Members can enquire about their booster by contacting the Membership team by phone on 1 3000 HAWKS (42957) or email (email@example.com).
The below terms and conditions are in addition to any terms communicated in member renewal information:
- Members receiving free package upgrade to a Priority One membership must redeem their membership prior to 9 December 2020 to guarantee their membership as these memberships are strictly limited
- Members who cancelled their 2020 membership are not eligible for a free upgrade or offer
- Members receiving a free upgrade will be automatically upgraded upon renewal of their 2021 membership. This excludes upgrades where members are required to ‘opt-in’ due to capacity restrictions. The upgraded membership will appear in members' account and they will receive all associated benefits for the entire 2021 season.
- Upgrades and offers have been allocated according to membership type held in 2020, therefore upgrades and offers are final and are not transferable
- Upgrades and offers cannot be exchanged for any other offer
- Membership boosters are only offered to 2020 members with match-day access
- Membership boosters will only be honoured in 2021 if members retain and renew the membership that they held in 2020. If you were to downgrade or cancel your membership, your membership booster will no longer apply in 2021
The following terms and conditions refer to members who receive a free membership upgrade and are utilizing our HawksDirect payment plan (upfront and monthly):
- Members will receive official notification on package inclusions and pricing for the 2022 season as per HawksDirect terms and conditions.
- Members will be assigned the upgraded membership they held in 2021 for the 2022 season
- Members wishing to opt-out of 2022 membership altogether or revert back to their original membership held in 2020 can do so by contacting the Membership team by phone on 1 3000 HAWKS (42957) prior to the deadline communicated in their 2022 renewal information.
- Members who do not contact the club wishing to opt-out of their 2022 assigned membership will be rolled-over into their upgraded membership at the set cost for the membership which will be communicated in their 2022 renewal information.