MARVEL STADIUM RESERVED SEATING INFORMATION
GOLD AND SILVER
Round 5, Hawthorn v Carlton
Sunday 19 April, Marvel Stadium, 3:20pm
With a home game scheduled at Marvel Stadium against Carlton in Round 5, all Gold and Silver members will have access to a reserved seat on Level 1 at no cost*.
When do tickets go on sale?
Tickets will become available on Ticketmaster at 9am Monday 24 February.
What will I need to make my booking?
You will need the 12-digit barcode number for each member.
How much will it cost to book my seat?
As this is a home game for Hawthorn, you will not incur any costs when making this booking.
Do I need to scan my membership card at Marvel Stadium?
No, you do not scan your membership card as you will be issued a new ticket with a barcode when making your booking. However, you will require your membership card to gain entry into the Parker Room.
How do I sit with Kennedy or Legends Club members?
If you wish to sit with a Kennedy or Legends Club member, they will be required to sit in your seating allocation on Level 1.
Need more information? Please refer to membership.hawthornfc.com.au/marvelfaq for an extended list of frequently asked questions.
If you have any enquiries, please call our Membership department on 1 3000 HAWKS (42957) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tickets will go on-sale 9am, Monday 24 February .
RESERVE YOUR SEAT THROUGH TICKETMASTER
1. Visit ticketmaster.com.au/afl and select Hawthorn
2. Select the Hawthorn v Carlton– Hawthorn Reserved Seat Holders option
3. Select Unlock Member Upgrades and enter the barcodes of all members you wish to reserve seats for (up to 10 barcodes)
4. Click on the Choose Prices & Sections button and select Silver/Gold seating (Level 1) for your membership seating area
5. Follow the prompts to book select your seating and delivery method
6. Review all information and Continue to Checkout
7. Log-in to / create your own Ticketmaster account and Accept and Continue to checkout
8. Complete the Payment Page and submit your order (Please note your credit card will not be charged)
1. Call Ticketmaster on 1300 136 122
2. Quote your 12-digit barcode number/s to a Ticketmaster customer service operator
Reserved seating will be available to access from 9am EDST Monday 24 February and will be allocated on a first-in basis. There is a maximum of 10 reserved seat bookings per transaction.
Please refer to the map below of Marvel Stadium to assist you in the reserved seat allocation process. Not all bays will be available at one time as seats will be allocated and released on-demand.